A creamy filling of chicken, sour cream, and cheese gets rolled up in tortillas and baked until bubbly – these enchiladas couldn’t be any more delicious.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (1-pound) chicken breast tenders, cut into (1-inch) slices
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Pico de Gallo or chunky salsa
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 6 inch flour tortillas
- canned enchilada sauce
- chopped green onion and sour cream for serving
Preheat oven to 350°F
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and chicken pieces to pan; cook until no longer pink and beginning to brown.
Add cumin, pico de gallo, and stir in the can of soup. Blend in sour cream and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese. Continue to heat and stir until creamy.
Prepare a large ovenproof casserole dish – spray with pan spray and spread a small amount of canned enchilada sauce on the bottom of the dish. Spoon a generous portion of the creamy chicken onto each tortilla and roll gently. Line tortillas in dish and pour a bit more enchilada sauce on top. Generously sprinkle with remaining cup (more or less to your taste) of cheddar cheese.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.